1. stop complaining! stop complaining about homework! stop complaining about not being able to afford. stop complaining about others and say it to their face. it’s called sacrifice. stop complaining you don’t money. you do if you have a roof under your head, you just need to budget your shit or get a job. there are homeless people out there be glad you are not one
2. stop depending on other people for happiness. depend on yourself. you are your best bet. people can make you happy, but don’t base it off on entirely on another person. do things by yourself sometimes.
3. but don’t shut those important to you out of your life. if you need help, take it. don’t be discouraged if it doesnt help you in the way you want. no one will ever fully understand you. but they will care about you. do things with people. happiness Is best when it is shared
3. learn! get off your couch. find recipes. knit a scarf. take a walk. go to the library for hours and learn.
4. organize when you really feel like it. or when you need to. breathe
5. you are in no rush to make new friends. some people are just more social able, but you will meet someone almost as hip as you are, in the mean time, enjoy those who are in your life now. if they’re shitty, drop them
6. share with others and don’t expect anything in return. if you do, it’ll just make you bitter. the universe will be in your favor
7. don’t be afraid of a camera. u r cute. love your face
8. memorize your schedule. don’t forget, but it’s okay if you do. make up for it
9. get enough sleep
10. don’t skip class, unless you can handle it
thank god for creating such a great mind like hers <3>>
Jonathan Carroll (via audrotas)
Adyashanti (via lovely-moonchild)
Step by Vampire Weekend
weird right when i saw this post it just started playing when i was listening to music .-.>>
omg someone submitted this to me… why?
in a body that can’t
Margaret Gibson, from “The Waiting” (via eedami)