Dear Animal Lovers in Arizona, please help find homes for these lovely dogs by adopting one or sharing this post with your followers. I went in to meet one today and had to take a few photos to share. These dogs are all either completely FREE or are only $20.00 to adopt. It breaks my heart to know that all of these faces (and there are even more that I didn’t get a photo of) had homes one day but their owners couldn’t do the simple task of going online to check whether they were found or not. PLEASE DO NOT ADOPT ANIMALS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THEM LIKE THEY ARE YOUR OWN FAMILY, you are a jerk if you can turn your back on something with a heart because yours is empty. All of these dogs have been given their vaccinations and are spayed or neutered. They even have kittens and cats that are either free or just $20.00 also. These dogs may not be puppies anymore but you’re also no longer a baby and people still have been able to find reasons to love you and enjoy your company. We all deserve a second chance at happiness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Where to adopt -
4380 N. Miller Road
Contact number -
(480) 429 4519 ~ Ext 5
Adoption hours & fee -
Monday through Friday : 10:00AM to 8:30PM
Saturday and Sunday : 10:00AM to 5:00PM
$0.00 to $20.00
Some of the available dog breeds -
- a variety of small tiny tea cup Chihuahua’s
- cairn ter mix pup 3 mon
- border terr mix
- dach/chi mix
- rat terrier mix
- aust shep mix
- border collie mix
- lab mix
- shep mix
- boxer mix
- corgie/ chi mix
1. Make sure you get enough sleep. A recent study by the U.S. Mental Health Association and the Better Sleep Council identified a relationship between positive moods and sleeping between 6 and 8 hours a night. Regular bedtimes were also important.
2. Keep your bedroom as dark as possible as this stimulates production of melatonin. (Low melatonin levels are linked with depression.)
3. Make sure you have a diet that supports brain health. For example, the following nutrients have been shown to promote more stable moods: B-complex vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, zinc and fatty acids. Also, rapid changes in blood sugar can also precipitate changes in mood, so watch your consumption of refined sugar products, and make sure you eat lots of complex carbohydrates.
4. Try some natural remedies. Chamomile, lemon balm or valerian root tea are recommended for helping with anxiety. St. John’s wort is said to soothe the mind and relieve irritability. In terms of homeopathic remedies, lycopodium is believed to help with anger, and feelings of agitation; tarentula hispanica is used for mania; and chaste berry, red raspberry, black cohosh and sarsaparilla may help with female hormonal mood swings.
5. Include some regular exercise in your daily schedules. This releases endorphins, the feel good hormones. It also helps with insomnia.
6. Try and identify coping mechanisms that can ward off or soothe fluctuations in mood. Also, keeping a journal of negative triggers can help you interrupt a pattern early on, and work on strategies for coping with these triggers.
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Leigh Hofheimer (via rosqua)
Sea of Love // Cat Power
Come with me
To the sea
The sea of love
I wanna tell you
I love you
「幸せなら手をたたこう」を歌うオカメインコ (by Ikoino Mori)
the happiest bird with a styrofoam tray for a hat
I feel so happy just watching it
So soon. So so so so soon.
The importance of consent: a narrative.